Blade-Free, All-Laser LASIK has become the method of choice for all those who seek the best vision correction available but do not like the idea of a blade cutting into their eyes. Utilizing the latest technological advancements in laser technology we can now offer our patients a Blade-Free Z-LASIK experience that provides and unprecedented level of safety, precision, and comfort, in an effort to obtain the highest quality of postoperative vision possible.
The Blade-Free Z-LASIK experience combines two exciting technoloical advanced that offer patients a real possibility to achieve a better than 20/20 outcome. These technological advances are:
- The Ziemer FEMTO LDV Femtosecond Laser for creating the flap; and
- The STAR S4 IR® Excimer Laser with CustomVue® for shaping the perfect corneal surface.
The Three Key Step to
- First, obtaining the best possible data for each eye.
- Second, creating an excellent flap.
- Third, addressing the optical distortions unique to each patient.
One year after the CustomVue procedure, patients in a clinincal study reported these great results without glasses and contact lenses:
100% could pass a driving test
98% could see 20/20 or better
70% could see better than 20/20
[sg_popup id=”1″ event=”onload”][/sg_popup]