The Optical Boutique at Garrett Eye Clinic offers a wide array of eyeglass lenses designed to meet your individual vision requirements. Some of the available lenses are:
- High Index Lenses that are thinner and lighter than ordinary lenses
- Multifocal Lenses correct for near and distance vision (bifocal) or near, middle and distance vision (trifocal). A better option is almost always…
- Progressive Addition Lenses that correct for near, middle and distance vision without the lines of bifocal or trifocal lenses
- Transitions® Lenses that are clear indoors, but darken automatically when you go outdoors
- Polycarbonate Lenses are our first choice for children because of their impact resistance and lightweight.
- Polarized Lenses that reduce glare and provide protection from harmful UV rays.
From fashion-forward designer frames to more traditional styles, Garrett Eye Clinic’s Optical Boutique carries a variety of frames for men, women, teens and children. Materials range from strong and lightweight plastics, to metal alloys such as titanium.
Advances in contact lens design and materials have made them a clear, comfortable option for many people requiring vision correction. Garrett Eye Clinic’s staff has extensive training and experience in fitting the most popular styles of contact lenses, including:
- Rigid, gas permeable lenses
- Soft lenses – daily, 2-week and extended wear
- Toric lenses (for astigmatism)
- Fashion Color Lenses
Sunglasses aren’t just about style – they’re essential in protecting your eyes from harmful UV rays. And remember, sunglasses aren’t just for adults. Studies have shown that 85% of the UV damage done to a person’s eyes occurs before they are 18 years old. Garrett Eye Clinic can make prescription lenses for just about any size or style of sunglass frame.
SPORTS & PROTECTIVE EYEWEAR
Garrett Eye Clinic can prescribe specialized eyewear to protect your eyes at work or at play. Whether for work or for sports including running, basketball, baseball/softball, soccer, football, racquet sports, fishing, swimming, or skiing we have specialty frames and prescription or non-prescription lenses available to optimize your performance and enjoyment.
RX BRANDS: Gucci, Tory Burch, Michael Kors, Coach, Kate Spade, Cole Hann, KLIK, FYSH, Nike, Oakley, Ray Ban, Bulova, and many more…
SUNGLASSES BRANDS: Maui Jim, Ray Ban, Costa Del Mar, Oakley, Nike, Calloway, and many more…